Sunday 1 July 2012

31 Days to Build a Better Blog, 2nd Edition

In my search for ways to make a better blog, I found myself on Pro Blogger.net,
a website created by to help bloggers succeed in the world of blogging.


I end up buying a copy of  31 Days to Build a Better Blog, 2nd Edition, selling for USD 29.99.

31 days to build a better blog




After going through the book and implementing some of the lessons learned, my first blog :
khairul-animecollections.blogspot.com , traffic increases from 40 - 50 page views per day to 300 pages viewed daily within 45 days.


Currently, my total page view is nearing 20K. Not bad for a blog that is only 3 months old,  right?


Check out some of the useful lessons provided in the book:


      31 days to build a better blog content 1
Click below for a sample of the lessons available :



And more useful lessons from a pro blogger..
             31 days to build a better blog content 2
Click below for a sample of the lessons available :



and last but not least...
31 days to build a better blog content 3
Click below for a sample of the lessons available :



I sincerely hope that this 31 Days to Build a Better Blog, 2nd Edition  Ebook will help you
in your journey in Blogging, as it has helped me.




Do drop me comments if you have any other good books on Blogging that you can recommend. Check out my page on  buying blogging books online  for other excellent blogging books from Pro Bloggers.


No comments:

Post a Comment